Salary dependent on experience
|Purpose and objectives of the role|
|We are looking to appoint an experienced bookkeeper to help support the small business services department within the practice. |
This role will be based at our Worcester office. On occasions, the role will require visits to work at client premises.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a bookkeeping role, using software such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and FreeAgent.
Whilst experience is desired we are happy to provide support to strengthen skills.
The candidate should be confident, polite and friendly. They will be organised, efficient and be able to manage and prioritise their own workload with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office products. Experience in an accountancy firm would be an advantage but not essential.
Both full and part-time hours will be considered.
|Main duties and responsibilities|
|– Looking after the needs of a range of clients, supporting them with bookkeeping services. |
– To prepare and submit VAT returns.
– To prepare and submit CIS returns.
– To assist clients with software training.
– Supporting the Payroll team when required.
– Additional ad-hoc duties as and when required.
|– Excellent organisational skills|
– Ability to communicate at all levels
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Previous experience using a range of accountancy software for example Sage, Xero, Quickbooks or Freeagent.
– Previous experience using Microsoft packages
– Previous knowledge of databases
– Excellent IT skills