Audit and Accounts Senior
We are looking for a full-time qualified ACA/ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior with experience in general practice working on all aspects of a client’s accountancy and taxation requirements.
The primary objective of the role is to deal with a portfolio of clients on a day- to- day basis.
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, partnerships & sole traders
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the client in an efficient and timely manner
- Completion of a number of company and charity audits in the year
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for clients in the portfolio
- Communication with the tax team, audit and charity managers as necessary
- Working with more junior members of the team as necessary
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- 2 years’ post qualification experience working within practice.
- Minimum ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Excellent time management
- Excellent client service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent and QuickBooks software would be advantageous
- Can work well under pressure, meet deadlines and respond promptly to requests
• Competitive salary
• Hybrid working
• Company pension
• Death in service benefit
• Wellness programme
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Worcester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Two-year post-qualification experience.
• Qualified ACCA or ACA through a practice of accountants
• A-Level or equivalent (required)
To apply for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org